Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Leaving Barbados

well folks I've been in Barbados for a couple of weeks now and that is pretty much as long as you will get me in one place! It's been beautiful and have met plenty of nice people, including two of my heroes today Dermot Desmond and JP Mcmanus(only Irish people will know these guys) but now it's time to leave! We are actually out at sea at the moment on our way to the Grenadines which are another beautiful chain of islands west of Barbados. I'm getting smasded up and down as i write this by the big waves but i'll be going to sleep in a couple of minutes safe in the knowledge that when i awake tomorrow i'll be able to have my breakfast on the bow overlooking another paradise location! Had one of the best days of the year so far today, playing golf, diving and meeting heroes! Check out the video!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog!

I love superyachts!

Good Work!