Monday, March 19, 2007

Amazing dolphins

I now write about Social media and online PR here


Well firstly I would like to apologize for the lact of posts over the last week but unfortunately in this modern world we can sometimes be at the mercy of technology! Especially if you happen to be working on a boat! We lost a part of our satellite system and lost all internet which felt pretty similar to what it must be like to lose your heartbeat! I felt like what an addict must feel like when they are coming off crack, it just feels like your whole world is empty! Anyway the good news is that my camera was still working and I got plenty of good footage and have heaps of stuff to update you all with! After such a lengthy absence I thought I’d better start you off with something good and here it is.. we were sailing up the Grenadian coast when we came upon a huge group of dolphins, luckily I had the camera with me and managed to catch them putting on a bit of a show for us!! Check it out!

1 comment:

Dea said...

I thinik you just might have the best job in the world! :-)